The CRYSTALS v14.40b installer is now available to download for the Windows platfom.
[Update: 14.40b fixes failure when importing reflections from Agilent cif_od files]
Selected highlights include:
- New data import tools for most diffractometer types.
- Asymmetric distance, Uij and adp vibration restraints.
- Automatic lookup of neutron scattering factors.
- Calculation of s.u’s on torsion angles in #TORSION.
- Consistent updating of weights when importing and re-importing reflection data.
- Punch of lists 2, 3, 4, 13, 23, 25, 28, 29, 31 is now possible (missing generalised 6 & 30 still).
- SQUEEZE: Fix compatibility with recent versions of Platon.
- Command line users from France will be please to learn that you can now use ampersand (&) as well as # or \ to prefix a command. This symbol can be generated on French keyboards without using shift.
- Numerous other bug fixes…